Breitling 2007-1 Chronograph
- Breitling signed Valjoux 7730 manual-wind chronograph movement.
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours of power reserve.
- Textured chromed case case with snap-on caseback in excellent condition.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 11 mm (thick) / 20 mm (between lugs).
- Breitling signed steel winding crown and chronograph pushers in excellent condition.
- Acrylic crystal in great condition.
- Casebak engraved with ref. 2006-33, another contemporary reference of the Top Time range although not unusual in these pieces.
- Serial number 1133456 dates this watch to 1967.
- Blue leather strap with steel buckle.
- Original and very well preserved reverse panda dial with metal applied markers and tritium lume plots.
- Two subdials for running seconds and chronograph 45 minute counter.
- Original obelisk hours and minutes hands. Original red chronograph seconds hand.
- Tachymeter scale on the dial printed in white.
A bit of history about the Breitling Top Time (excerpt from The Spring Bar):
Breitling Top Time is the name given to the series of watches characterized by a bold and elegant design, which were also useful tools for professional pilots and racers. These watches were first introduced in 1964 and were primarily intended for young men.
The Breitling Top Time eventually became a classic among watch enthusiasts, thanks to its continued popularity. The many celebrities from the entertaining and sports worlds who were known to wear a Breitling Top Time paved the way for the watch to be etched forever as a part of pop culture.
Thanks to its popularity, Breitling continued to produce Top Time watches years after the introduction of automatic chronographs in the late 1960s. Breitling Top Time’s production run ended in the late 1970s, roughly two decades after its original release.
The Breitling 2007-1 features a textured white metal cushion case measuring 35 mm in diameter. Within this distinct case lies the Valjoux 7730 movement which runs the chronograph and was only produced in the reverse panda dial variation.
When will I receive my new vintage watch?
We try to dispatch every order as soon as possible, but in some cases it can take us up to 48 hours to prepare your goods for shipment. Unless otherwise instructed by you, we will ship your watch with the Spanish Postal Service (link) and we’ll provide you with a tracking reference as soon as the package is delivered at the Post Office. The average shipment within the EU will take approximately 6 working days.
Is the shipment insured?
Yes. Shipping cost includes insurance equivalent to the price you paid for the watch. It does not include shipping costs.
How can shipping costs be the same when the value of the watches differ?
We take charge of the difference between the cost of the insurance and what we charge you. We calculate shipping costs based on a very low insurance value so we can offer you a simple checkout process. The remaining cost of insurance is deducted from our margin.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, bank wire transfers and Paypal. We rely on Paypal’s secure and trust-worthy platform to manage all credit card payments.
Can I use my new vintage watch as an everyday wearer?
Sure. We only sell watches that are in full-working condition. However you must bear in mind that these are vintage pieces that may be 40, 50 or 70 years old. You can enjoy your new watch regularly under everyday life conditions. We do not recommend wearing your new vintage watch while performing sports or intense physical activities. Also, we cannot guarantee waterproofness in this kind of watches.
Where do you source the watches you sell?
In the land of the magic Unicorns, where everything is joy and bliss. No, seriously, we find most of our pieces at local auctions and flea markets. Some times we discover exceptional watches for sale at specialized forums. Occasionally, they come to us through their former owners who just want to sell them. In the end, we try to bring the most attractive and singular vintage watches to you.
Shipping & Payments
All orders are shipped using Spain’s Post service. You will be provided with a tracking reference number once your order has been shipped. Goods are duly packed and protected to prevent damages.
Please be aware that we may need up to 48 hours to dispatch your orders if they are placed on weekdays. No dispatch on weekends and holidays.
We accept he following safe and trustworthy payment methods:
- Paypal: Pay with credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Amex) or with your own PayPal account. You will be redirected to the PayPal website after confirming your order. There you will have to confirm the payment. After the amount has cleared successfully, you will be sent back to our shop and receive an email from PayPal with your payment confirmation. Your order will be processed as soon as we have received the verification of your payment. Our system will email our order confirmation to you.
- Bank wire transfer: If you would like to transfer funds directly from your bank account, please choose this method when processing your order. Once you complete your order, you will receive an email with bank account details. Your order will be processed as soon as we have received the verification of your payment. Our system will email our order confirmation to you.