Breitling 810 Top Time Mk 1.1
- Venus 178 manual winding pillar wheel chronograph movement with 30 minute and 12 hour counters.
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours of power reserve.
- Monocoque (one piece) stainless steel case manufactured by E. Piquerez (EPSA) in great condition.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 13 mm (thick) / 21 mm (between lugs).
- Original Breitling signed steel winding crown and pushers.
- Acrylic crystal in great condition.
- New tan leather strap with steel buckle.
- Original reverse panda black dial with silver subdials and tritium markers.
- Three registers for chronograph 30 minute and 12 hour counters, as well as running seconds.
- Original white hours, minutes and chronograph seconds hands. Hours and minutes hands with lume inserts.
- Original black subdial hands.
- Tachymeter scale printed in white on the outer part of the dial.
A bit of history about the Breitling 810 Top Time (extract from Vintage Breitling Watches)
The Breitling 810 Top Time is a large chronograph for its time. While the Heuer Carrera (launched in 1964 too) is 36mm , the Top Time has a case of 38mm diameter.
From 1964 to 1966, the case of the Mk1 version is an EPSA monocoque case (Ervin Piquerez SA): the movement is only accessible by removing the dial. Lugs are fluid and nicely integrated in the case. In 1966, the case evolves: it retains the same shape but has a clipped back. The Mk1 remains in production until 1967.
The dial of the reverse panda version features long tritium indexes that touch subdials with a signature B Breitling Geneve at 12hr and Top Time at 6hr above the hour totalizer. The hands are specific to this first execution: thin and white with a tritium insert inside for the reverse panda version.
When will I receive my new vintage watch?
We try to dispatch every order as soon as possible, but in some cases it can take us up to 48 hours to prepare your goods for shipment. Unless otherwise instructed by you, we will ship your watch with the Spanish Postal Service (link) and we’ll provide you with a tracking reference as soon as the package is delivered at the Post Office. The average shipment within the EU will take approximately 6 working days.
Is the shipment insured?
Yes. Shipping cost includes insurance equivalent to the price you paid for the watch. It does not include shipping costs.
How can shipping costs be the same when the value of the watches differ?
We take charge of the difference between the cost of the insurance and what we charge you. We calculate shipping costs based on a very low insurance value so we can offer you a simple checkout process. The remaining cost of insurance is deducted from our margin.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, bank wire transfers and Paypal. We rely on Paypal’s secure and trust-worthy platform to manage all credit card payments.
Can I use my new vintage watch as an everyday wearer?
Sure. We only sell watches that are in full-working condition. However you must bear in mind that these are vintage pieces that may be 40, 50 or 70 years old. You can enjoy your new watch regularly under everyday life conditions. We do not recommend wearing your new vintage watch while performing sports or intense physical activities. Also, we cannot guarantee waterproofness in this kind of watches.
Where do you source the watches you sell?
In the land of the magic Unicorns, where everything is joy and bliss. No, seriously, we find most of our pieces at local auctions and flea markets. Some times we discover exceptional watches for sale at specialized forums. Occasionally, they come to us through their former owners who just want to sell them. In the end, we try to bring the most attractive and singular vintage watches to you.
Shipping & Payments
All orders are shipped using Spain’s Post service. You will be provided with a tracking reference number once your order has been shipped. Goods are duly packed and protected to prevent damages.
Please be aware that we may need up to 48 hours to dispatch your orders if they are placed on weekdays. No dispatch on weekends and holidays.
We accept he following safe and trustworthy payment methods:
- Paypal: Pay with credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Amex) or with your own PayPal account. You will be redirected to the PayPal website after confirming your order. There you will have to confirm the payment. After the amount has cleared successfully, you will be sent back to our shop and receive an email from PayPal with your payment confirmation. Your order will be processed as soon as we have received the verification of your payment. Our system will email our order confirmation to you.
- Bank wire transfer: If you would like to transfer funds directly from your bank account, please choose this method when processing your order. Once you complete your order, you will receive an email with bank account details. Your order will be processed as soon as we have received the verification of your payment. Our system will email our order confirmation to you.