BWC Super Compressor Diver
- BWC signed ETA 2452 automatic movement with date indication at 6.
- 25 jewels, 18000 A/h, 42 hours of power reserve.
- Stainless steel EPSA super compressor case in great condition, with screw-down caseback.
- 36,5 mm (without crowns) / 42,5 mm (lug-to-lug) / 12,5 mm (thick) / 19 mm (between lugs).
- Original cross-hatching steel winding crown and plain steel crown for inner bezel operation.
- Acrylic crystal in great condition.
- Inner rotating bezel with minute scale turns smoothly.
- New tropic style black rubber strap with steel buckle.
- Original and flawless slate grey sunburst dial with and applied markers at 12, 3, 6 and 9 and tritium indices.
- Original hours, minutes and center seconds hands. Hours and minutes hands with lume inserts.
- Sweep seconds hand is original although a very rare version, usually found on the BUTEX branded units.
- Beautifully aged homogenous lume on hour markers.
A bit of history about the BWC Super Compressor Diver
BWC stands for Buttes Watch Company, a Swiss watch manufacturer founded in 1924 in Buttes, Neuchâtel. Up until the seventies, they created a broad range of pocket and wrist watches. During the quartz era, the company was sold several times and today the brand is part of a German company.
This Super Compressor comes in a very popular during the late 60s and early 70s EPSA (E. Piquerez S.A.) waterproof case, with a nice inner bezel that can be operated with the crown at 2.
When will I receive my new vintage watch?
We try to dispatch every order as soon as possible, but in some cases it can take us up to 48 hours to prepare your goods for shipment. Unless otherwise instructed by you, we will ship your watch with the Spanish Postal Service (link) and we’ll provide you with a tracking reference as soon as the package is delivered at the Post Office. The average shipment within the EU will take approximately 6 working days.
Is the shipment insured?
Yes. Shipping cost includes insurance equivalent to the price you paid for the watch. It does not include shipping costs.
How can shipping costs be the same when the value of the watches differ?
We take charge of the difference between the cost of the insurance and what we charge you. We calculate shipping costs based on a very low insurance value so we can offer you a simple checkout process. The remaining cost of insurance is deducted from our margin.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, bank wire transfers and Paypal. We rely on Paypal’s secure and trust-worthy platform to manage all credit card payments.
Can I use my new vintage watch as an everyday wearer?
Sure. We only sell watches that are in full-working condition. However you must bear in mind that these are vintage pieces that may be 40, 50 or 70 years old. You can enjoy your new watch regularly under everyday life conditions. We do not recommend wearing your new vintage watch while performing sports or intense physical activities. Also, we cannot guarantee waterproofness in this kind of watches.
Where do you source the watches you sell?
In the land of the magic Unicorns, where everything is joy and bliss. No, seriously, we find most of our pieces at local auctions and flea markets. Some times we discover exceptional watches for sale at specialized forums. Occasionally, they come to us through their former owners who just want to sell them. In the end, we try to bring the most attractive and singular vintage watches to you.
Shipping & Payments
All orders are shipped using Spain’s Post service. You will be provided with a tracking reference number once your order has been shipped. Goods are duly packed and protected to prevent damages.
Please be aware that we may need up to 48 hours to dispatch your orders if they are placed on weekdays. No dispatch on weekends and holidays.
We accept he following safe and trustworthy payment methods:
- Paypal: Pay with credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Amex) or with your own PayPal account. You will be redirected to the PayPal website after confirming your order. There you will have to confirm the payment. After the amount has cleared successfully, you will be sent back to our shop and receive an email from PayPal with your payment confirmation. Your order will be processed as soon as we have received the verification of your payment. Our system will email our order confirmation to you.
- Bank wire transfer: If you would like to transfer funds directly from your bank account, please choose this method when processing your order. Once you complete your order, you will receive an email with bank account details. Your order will be processed as soon as we have received the verification of your payment. Our system will email our order confirmation to you.