Heuer Carrera Dato 45 ref. 3147S
- Heuer signed modified Landeron 189 manual winding chronograph movement with date window at 12 and 45 minute counter.
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 41 hours of power reserve.
- Stainless steel case with screw-down caseback in very good condition. Probably never been polished.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 12 mm (thick) / 18 mm (between lugs).
- Original unsigned steel winding crown in excellent condition.
- Original steel chronograph pushers.
- Domed acrylic crystal in excellent condition.
- Vintage corfam brown black leather strap in excellent condition.
- Original period-correct HEUR signed clasp with the sought-after Sun engravement.
- Silver sunburst dial in awesome condition with Mk1 markers and original tritium lume dots between markers and minute track printing.
- All original hands except for chronograph’s seconds.
- Hours and minutes hands with tritium lume in excellent state.
A bit of history about the Heuer Carrera Dato 45 ref. 3147S:
This was the very first Carrera with a date indication. Reference 3147 was available with a black dial as well as the silver dial present in this watch. Its production spanned for only two years, 1966 and 67, when it was substituted by the second generation of the reference where the date window changed its location to a still uncommon 9 o’clock position.
The oddity of its date window placement and the short production period have contributed to boosting desirability among watch collectors around the globe.
When will I receive my new vintage watch?
We try to dispatch every order as soon as possible, but in some cases it can take us up to 48 hours to prepare your goods for shipment. Unless otherwise instructed by you, we will ship your watch with the Spanish Postal Service (link) and we’ll provide you with a tracking reference as soon as the package is delivered at the Post Office. The average shipment within the EU will take approximately 6 working days.
Is the shipment insured?
Yes. Shipping cost includes insurance equivalent to the price you paid for the watch. It does not include shipping costs.
How can shipping costs be the same when the value of the watches differ?
We take charge of the difference between the cost of the insurance and what we charge you. We calculate shipping costs based on a very low insurance value so we can offer you a simple checkout process. The remaining cost of insurance is deducted from our margin.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, bank wire transfers and Paypal. We rely on Paypal’s secure and trust-worthy platform to manage all credit card payments.
Can I use my new vintage watch as an everyday wearer?
Sure. We only sell watches that are in full-working condition. However you must bear in mind that these are vintage pieces that may be 40, 50 or 70 years old. You can enjoy your new watch regularly under everyday life conditions. We do not recommend wearing your new vintage watch while performing sports or intense physical activities. Also, we cannot guarantee waterproofness in this kind of watches.
Where do you source the watches you sell?
In the land of the magic Unicorns, where everything is joy and bliss. No, seriously, we find most of our pieces at local auctions and flea markets. Some times we discover exceptional watches for sale at specialized forums. Occasionally, they come to us through their former owners who just want to sell them. In the end, we try to bring the most attractive and singular vintage watches to you.
Shipping & Payments
All orders are shipped using Spain’s Post service. You will be provided with a tracking reference number once your order has been shipped. Goods are duly packed and protected to prevent damages.
Please be aware that we may need up to 48 hours to dispatch your orders if they are placed on weekdays. No dispatch on weekends and holidays.
We accept he following safe and trustworthy payment methods:
- Paypal: Pay with credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Amex) or with your own PayPal account. You will be redirected to the PayPal website after confirming your order. There you will have to confirm the payment. After the amount has cleared successfully, you will be sent back to our shop and receive an email from PayPal with your payment confirmation. Your order will be processed as soon as we have received the verification of your payment. Our system will email our order confirmation to you.
- Bank wire transfer: If you would like to transfer funds directly from your bank account, please choose this method when processing your order. Once you complete your order, you will receive an email with bank account details. Your order will be processed as soon as we have received the verification of your payment. Our system will email our order confirmation to you.