- Valjoux 7733 manual-winding chronograph caliber with 30 minute counter.
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours of power reserve.
- Lanco signed chrome-plated metal case with screw-down caseback with brushed finishing.
- Very good condition, but showing traces of use.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 13mm (thick) / 20 mm (between lugs).
- Chrome-plated crown, showing signs of age.
- Push buttons for chronograph operation.
- Ghost blue bezel with countdown scale.
- Acrylic crystal in excellent condition.
- Case number: 91010.
- Fitted with a brand new navy blue leather rally strap with brushed stainless steel buckle.
- Original blue dial with sunburst finishing with silver ‘Big Eyes’ subdials in excellent condition. Learn more about ‘Big Eyes’ here (in French).
- Orange painted hands for chronograph (minutes and seconds)
- Tritium with matching patina in lume on hours and minutes hands and indices.
- White printed “Lanco” logo and brand and “T Swiss Made T”.
A bit of history:
In 1872 Johann Viktor Kottmann from Switzerland founded the Uhrenfabrik Langendorf SA in the city of Langendorf. From 1890, the main brand of the Langendorf Watch Company was “Langendorf”, but the company produced watches, movements (ebauches), dials, cases, etc that were sold under other brand names. These parts were sold to other watch factories in Switzerland and Germany. Complete watches (without and without case) were sold around the world. Urenfabrik Langendorf became the largest clock and watch(part) factory in the world near the end of the 19th century.
In the 1913 The Lanco brand (LANgendorf watch COmpany) was registered. It became the most famous brand of the company. The name made it’s way to the dial in different styles and with different logos. In 1962 the circle with “L” logo was registered. It looks like a small watch face.
The SIHH (Omega-Tissot group, before it became the Swatch-Group) bought the brand name in 1971. Production of Lanco branded watches ceased in the early 1980s.
When will I receive my new vintage watch?
We try to dispatch every order as soon as possible, but in some cases it can take us up to 48 hours to prepare your goods for shipment. Unless otherwise instructed by you, we will ship your watch with the Spanish Postal Service (link) and we’ll provide you with a tracking reference as soon as the package is delivered at the Post Office. The average shipment within the EU will take approximately 6 working days.
Is the shipment insured?
Yes. Shipping cost includes insurance equivalent to the price you paid for the watch. It does not include shipping costs.
How can shipping costs be the same when the value of the watches differ?
We take charge of the difference between the cost of the insurance and what we charge you. We calculate shipping costs based on a very low insurance value so we can offer you a simple checkout process. The remaining cost of insurance is deducted from our margin.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, bank wire transfers and Paypal. We rely on Paypal’s secure and trust-worthy platform to manage all credit card payments.
Can I use my new vintage watch as an everyday wearer?
Sure. We only sell watches that are in full-working condition. However you must bear in mind that these are vintage pieces that may be 40, 50 or 70 years old. You can enjoy your new watch regularly under everyday life conditions. We do not recommend wearing your new vintage watch while performing sports or intense physical activities. Also, we cannot guarantee waterproofness in this kind of watches.
Where do you source the watches you sell?
In the land of the magic Unicorns, where everything is joy and bliss. No, seriously, we find most of our pieces at local auctions and flea markets. Some times we discover exceptional watches for sale at specialized forums. Occasionally, they come to us through their former owners who just want to sell them. In the end, we try to bring the most attractive and singular vintage watches to you.
Shipping & Payments
All orders are shipped using Spain’s Post service. You will be provided with a tracking reference number once your order has been shipped. Goods are duly packed and protected to prevent damages.
Please be aware that we may need up to 48 hours to dispatch your orders if they are placed on weekdays. No dispatch on weekends and holidays.
We accept he following safe and trustworthy payment methods:
- Paypal: Pay with credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Amex) or with your own PayPal account. You will be redirected to the PayPal website after confirming your order. There you will have to confirm the payment. After the amount has cleared successfully, you will be sent back to our shop and receive an email from PayPal with your payment confirmation. Your order will be processed as soon as we have received the verification of your payment. Our system will email our order confirmation to you.
- Bank wire transfer: If you would like to transfer funds directly from your bank account, please choose this method when processing your order. Once you complete your order, you will receive an email with bank account details. Your order will be processed as soon as we have received the verification of your payment. Our system will email our order confirmation to you.