Omega Speedmaster Mark II ref. ST 145.014
- Omega 861 manual-winding chronograph movement.
- 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Stainless steel case with screw-down caseback in good condition with signs of use.
- 42 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 14 mm (thick) / 20 mm (between lugs).
- Omega signed steel winding crown.
- Tempered mineral glass in good condition with some signs of use.
- Tachymeter bezel beneath the glass.
- Omega signed stainless steel bracelet ref. 1773 with 717 end links in good condition showing some stretch.
- Original black dial with missing lume on hour markers.
- Original white hands with lume inserts on hours and minutes, as well as chrono seconds.